Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yep thts me on my wedding day
July 27th 2008
one of the best days of my life!! but also the hardest....not only did i get married to the best man ever/my best friend...Emmanuel....but i also moved states and had to say goodbye to all my family and friends the day of my wedding......many tears were shed...lol







All excited and nervous....just before i walked down the aisle with my bridesmaids, flower girl, paige boys and my Dad











My sis in-law, Kelly helping me get ready!! she was my maid of honour!!





















The new Mr and Mrs D :)


















My girlies :) love them all in their own individual/unique way....all friends bring something different to your life.....hope i do the same in return!!




























Love :)




















The bridal party :)
























Mucking around.....what great memories I have of that day!!




















JUST A FEW PICS OF THE WONDERFUL WEDDING DAY WE HAD NEARLY 2 YRS AGO NOW!!!

Love Hollie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment