Sunday, June 13, 2010

My other Job-SPORTSGIRL


I dont think i have really said much about my other job (Sportsgirl) so i thought i should put some pictures up!

I have been working there for about 1.5 years now....i started there about 4 months after i moved to Sydney.....I only work there on a friday now as my makeup job takes up a lot of days now....but when i started working with Estee Lauder i wasnt quite ready to leave S.girl as i have made some beautiful friends there and get on very well with my managers so they wanted to keep me too.....

so i will keep it as long as i can until i get too many hours at Estee!

one of my good friends Kyda was studying nursing whilst working at S.girl but she now has a positon at a hospital working on the kids ward, so we said farewell to her last friday :(  im going to miss her so much!!!

so because no customers were around and we had closed up the shop, i was able to take a couple of pictures!

I do love working there, i love the environment and obviously the girls i work with, and i get a discount on the clothes :)  that always helps.........

so here are some photos of my "other" job :)


Kyda and the shoes :)


view of the counter on the left



one of the many walls....its a pretty big store!




the jewellery, accessory, makeup section!



another wall.....love the displays the girls do!



clothes....clothes....clothes...



Kyda and Ngoc ("knock").....we were the only ones left at the end of our shift so i didnt get to take pics of all the other girls!



Me and my miss Kyda.....going to miss her dearly! such a sweet person!


hope you enjoyed the tour of one of my jobs!

Love HollieD
XXXX


1 comment: