Friday, June 25, 2010

Sydney is all lit up :)



Sydney looks really really pretty at the moment because everything is lit up with pretty lights :)

for instance the Opera House has a light show on display on the outside of the entire building...and it changes colour all the time!!!

after work last saturday nite, i met up with Emmanuel in the city and we had dinner together and took a stroll around the city.....here are a couple pics from then...






pretty light display on a building wall



me in my uniform :)



i thought this blue lighthouse looked cool with my blue jacket and coral scarf :) lol









shop window






this is my favourite tv channel.....i love the 7 team!!!!



my ultimate dream would to be one of their resident makeup artists!!!!!












i thought this pic was pretty funny!



massive 'geek' store :)  my sis in-law kelly would love this!!!



a beautiful old building......think it was a theatre from memory!




and then we headed home to our warm heater and hot drinks!

winter is so cold in the city!!!
Love HollieD
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment