Friday, March 5, 2010

About me...

I’m a passionate makeup artist that loves to pass on any tips and tricks of the trade, and industry secrets. I like to try out all different brands cause you never know what new makeup line is out there.

I’m 24 years old and married to my best friend. I’m a bubbly/friendly woman who loves life and is a ‘true-blue Aussie’....yep I’m Australian

I love God and my family, I love makeup and fashion, I’m passionate about nutrition and eating well, and I think exercise is important for the mind and body. I love chocolate. Elephants are my favourite animal, I love to dance, I am passionate about drinking water, I think cosmopolitan hair and beauty mag is the best, I love to travel, I love sunsets and sunrise, I think summer is the best season but I also think winter is cozy, I love beaches, I love to watch movies whilst snuggled up on the couch.

 I believe it’s important to tell the people you love that you do and to hug often, I believe in stepping out of your comfort zone and facing your fears, I love soy milk, I love to shop, I believe in dreaming big; if your dream isn’t hard it’s not big enough, I love oranges, I believe in the power of forgiveness, I believe the best medicine for when someone is against you is to pray for them, it may not change them but it’s amazing what it can do for your heart! I love hanging out with my friends.

I think it’s important to help those less fortunate. I believe my name will appear in New York City one day, I believe confidence can sometimes be the key to success, if you don’t feel it fake it! I believe in controlling our thoughts; negative thinking produce negative outcomes! I like to respect my elders and treasure children. I love the innocence and imagination a child holds. I believe in keeping your innocence as long as possible. I love summer BBQ’s, I believe in seeing other countries/cultures and how people on the other side of the world live. I think I can be selfish and strong headed but I am also compassionate and caring. I love blue and purple, and I love weetbix with fruit and yoghurt........



xxx

1 comment: