Sunday, May 16, 2010

LOVE


To my amazing husband and best friend...Emmanuel!!!
this is dedicated to you,
I love you so much, and since having you in my life, i feel more complete and more comfortable in who i am and what i want to achieve in life!
with you, i feel i can take on the world!!

This is a montage of the 3 years we have been together (nearly 2 yrs of marriage).....from when we met until now.....and gosh i have changed!!! I look like a totally different person :)

Ti Amo Bello
xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. oh the silly thing wont fit properly!!! so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does'nt matter...its beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooo took a few of these photos!! hahaha xxx So beautiful Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mum and Ames :) and yes you def took some of those photos...spec some of the sydney trip ones :) hahaha good memories!! xx

    ReplyDelete