Monday, April 11, 2011

Lime Crime "No She Didn't" lipstick

Anyone who knows me knows im loving Lime Crime lipsticks.....they have some of the most beautiful bright colours that are so pigmented and long lasting.....

one that i recently purchased was the bright blue lipstick "No She Didn't"

well.....Yes I did :)



In this photo I have teamed the gorgeous lipstick with a purple smokey eye (its such a dark purple eyeshadow that it actually looks black), and i have also put a pop of the blue lipstick in my inner eye, just for something fun!


this colour is soooooo bright that you really don't need a lot! Thats what i love about Lime Crime lipsticks....because they are so pigmented, you dont have to wipe the lipstick on your lips over 20 times just to get the desired colour! One swipe and you're good to go :)




I really believe this lipstick would suit all skintones and colours! Someone as pale as me can pull it off and i think it would look AMAZING on darker skin tones!!!

Another tip is to use a small amount as a fun blush...you could warm a little on the back of your hand and then use a stippling brush to apply some onto the apples of your cheek or for a more defined look, then apply it to just the top part of the cheekbones! It would look stunning!!

This sort of colour would also be a lot of fun in creative makeup and for photoshoots....the sky is the limit!! (and the colour looks like the sky) -hahahaha

this would have to be one of my new favourite lipsticks from Lime Crime....I now have 11 in my collection, including the 3 new Pop Romance collection colours...so look out for more reviews soon!!

Hope you have enjoyed my bright blue lips

Love always
HollieDee
xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment