Tuesday, March 2, 2010

i dont feel very well :(

yes its tuesday march 2nd......its a it of an overcast, dreary day.....bit cold and windy.... but lucky me I have the day off work.....thankfully!!

cause i was sooo tired, i tried to get outta bed at 8am, and struggled!!!

plus think im getting the flu or something......hope not!!!

i blame the cold weather yesterday and the fact i was in the freezing city with no jacket.................PLUS that sick woman on the train.....gross, prob got all her germs!!!! hope she is all snuggled up in a warm bed somewhere getting better!!

plus.....this morning i found out we have to move house, because the landlord wants to move back in!! we have only been at this address for 6months, and now it looks like we are moving again......i was a bit upset cause i really like where we are right now.......apparently we only have 2 weeks to find somewhere and move out.....which is a bit unrealistic so the real estate said dont rush cause they understand thats a bit hard, so take our time and they are going to help us!!
thats one plus!!

so there i was feeling all sorry for myself, not well and the idea of moving etc.............so what did i do????

I got up and cleaned :)

hahaha, i washed the dishes......did some towell washing......cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed the floors etc etc...........cleaning somehow clears my head!!! dont know why!!





my trusty Chux :)  good old washing gloves





this isnt even my vacuum cleaner.....i borrowed it form my mother in-law cause we dont have one at the moment :)






woosh woosh go the towells :)




now i feel a little better......im sitting on the couch with my laptop sitting on my lap!!


Im just going to rest today so that i can knock this whatever it is ive got before it gets worse!!

........a warm shower right now mite just do the trick

Hope you are all having a great day
Lots of love
Hollie
xxx



MWAH MWAH MWAH
XXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment