Monday, February 21, 2011

Jennifer and Craigs wedding!


Sooooo....i havn't been blogging for a while cause i was having trouble uploading pics!!
so today i paid a very small amount of money so i can upload pics for another year!!

SO, IM BaaaaaCK
:)

January 28th (on a friday) was my work mates wedding!
her name is Jennifer and her fiance's name is craig....a beautiful couple whom i love very much!!

I absolutely LOVED their wedding....the ceremony was held in a beautiful park and then the reception in a beautiful old style house right on the grounds...just gorgeous!


the park


me and my other work mate Luke, a dear friend of mine...its just me, Luke and Jen that work together for Estee Lauder! Luke was also the wedding car driver cause he owns a beautiful Mercedes!

Jen is also pregnant, so i LOVED what she chose to wear...just stunning!



Jen and her dad! the whole wedding was a 50's style...I loved it!!



there was 4 bridesmaids in yellow, and craig had 2 groomsmen and 2 grooms"women" :) looked so cool!!



Craig and Jen


Mr and Mrs


me posing in front of Lukes lovely car :)



My husband and I



how gorgeous is this house (where the reception was held)





posing



i didnt take many photos at the reception because they turned out quite dark..but i Loved this one!



when Emmanuel and I were leaving, we took advantage of the house and had some 'posing' shots :)










the wedding was so beautiful and we had a great night!!!
I wish all the love in the world to the newlyweds!!

Love HollieDee
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment