Monday, January 10, 2011

My 25th Birthday-U2 concert (and Jay-Z)

on the 14th December 2010 i turned 25!


i actually felt different this birthday, most years i dont feel my age....i always feel younger...and i still dont quite feel 25, but i feel like i grew so much in the past year that im proud to say im 25 :)

so on my birthday i got to do the greatest thing ever!! i got to cross something off my bucket list (the list of things i would love to do before i die) :)

i got to go to a concert by my favourite EVER band, U2!!! and the concert actually fell on my exact birthday!

so i thought i would share some pics of me and my husband at the concert......ENJOY :)

before the show


Jay-Z rocking it out!


we got there nice and early





fun with my hubby


i loved the stage!!!



U2  :)


The aftermath :)




i had such a great time and trally enjoyed my birthday......i had been wanting to go see U2 ever since i was a kid.....so it was fitting that it was my birthday!!

looking forward to the next 25 years of my life!!

Love HollieD
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment