Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Range

The Wonder Woman collection has been a huge hit worldwide, I think everyone who is into makeup in some way wants a piece of the action!!


This is a photo of a pop up store in Soho, NYC....

 


I really love the store.....its like makeup/cartoon heaven :)



some of the M.A.C artists doing the models makeup




the models have a futuristic/cartoon look about them....very clever!


here is some of the collection....very exciting!!




and some of the accessories! (just look on the mac website for the full range)



MAC Wonder Women models







I Love it when makeup companies do collaborations with cartoon characters etc....keeps things fun and lighthearted but also keeps me interested :)

so if you're like me, you will be wanting to get yourself a piece of the action and purchase yourself a piece of limited edition Wonder Woman makeup!!

Love always
HollieDee
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment