Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pop Romance (Lime Crime)

I have posted about a company called Lime Crime before and how much i love their makeup......but i just wanted to give you all a heads up on something exciting coming up!!!!

How cool is this picture!!!!

Im really excited about this launch from Lime Crime!

On March 15th they are releasing 3 new lipstick shades that are gorgeous pastels with really fun names



COQUETTE opaque nude lipstick







(I CANT WAIT FOR THIS COLOUR....IV'E BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME!!!)






MINT TO BE opaque green lipstick
















NEW YOLK CITY opaque yellow lipstick










I have ordered from Lime Crime 3 separate times now and my orders have always arrived safely and beautifully packaged. I live in Australia and i order them online at http://www.limecrimemakeup.com/
which is based in the U.S, and the orders take on average only 1 week to arrive!! fantastic service!


(one of my random orders)





(some of the lipsticks i have purchased before)

I love Lime Crime lipsticks because they are BRIGHT and also long lasting!! whenever i wear them i get so many compliments!

If you would like to see more reviews on lime Crime then just check the tab bar on the right and you will find it there!

I highly recommend this company and im a firm believer that their products are top quality and lots of fun!!

Keep your eyes out for their 3 latest shades coming soon!!



here are some pictures of some of their other lipsticks.....check out their loose eyeshadow dusts on the website as well!!


Cosmopop



Centrifuchsia



Great Pink Planet

Love always
HollieDee
xxxx


2 comments:

  1. I love lime crime products! Can't wait to see your review on Pop Romance collection!
    www.fabulouslylazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) i can't wait to get them!! hahaha....yeah Lime Crime has some fantastic makeup!! xx ps.I will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete